letters of reccomendation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phosphorylation

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
would somebody please tell me how we can check if AADSAS has recieved our letters of rec, I think I read somewere around here that its online or something, and I couldn't find anything online, or do we have to call them? I've been hearing too many horror stories about the aadsas losing stuff, and now im starting to get worried since two of my rec letters are coming from overseas. Please help!

thanks!

george

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think there's a way to do it online yet. The easiest way is to just give them a call and ask a representative. Try (800) 353-2237. If you keep getting busy signals, try calling the long distance number: (202) 667-9433.

thanks a lot typo! :) I appreciate it buddy...

phosphorylation said:
would somebody please tell me how we can check if AADSAS has recieved our letters of rec, I think I read somewere around here that its online or something, and I couldn't find anything online, or do we have to call them? I've been hearing too many horror stories about the aadsas losing stuff, and now im starting to get worried since two of my rec letters are coming from overseas. Please help!

thanks!

george
Definetly try calling, and calling early...i just found out that they hadn't received one of my reccs and its been well over a month, so slight stressing out on my end.
Does AADSAS process your application even if not all reccs are in?