levorphanol?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oreosandsake

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone have opinions regarding this medication? experience?

sounds interesting

Members don't see this ad.

seems like a big grab bag receptor agonist. curious to try it. any reccs on dosing, monitoring, etc?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I used to use this stuff at the VA 5-6 yrs ago. It was a cool drug. A lot like methadone without the QT prolongation. I think I'd treat 2mg levorphanol like 5mg methadone. There are some good conversions and articles out there that I have in my "pain library" but that's what I remember off the top of my head

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah I used to use this stuff at the VA 5-6 yrs ago. It was a cool drug. A lot like methadone without the QT prolongation. I think I'd treat 2mg levorphanol like 5mg methadone. There are some good conversions and articles out there that I have in my "pain library" but that's what I remember off the top of my head
thanks!

very helpful.

i also found this good article. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4168847/ am going to look into it. like that there's no QT prolongation. this drug sounds almost too good.

Least expensive script for a month's supply of 2mg costs ~$3k

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using SDN mobile