Lexi-Comp student discount coupons?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lexington2012

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are there any good coupons for Lexi-Comp? I can't afford to buy it, but I've heard coupons exist for students. I can't seem to find anything that is active at the moment. Anyone here able to help me out?

Members don't see this ad.

There are deals that crop up around Christmas time for students on Lexicomp. APhA sometimes puts up links. Alternatively, Google for Lexicomp coupons.

Members don't see this ad :)
my school provides subscription, is there no other drug source your school provides? that would be very shocking tbh

Micromedex has a free app version....you might need to have a laptop to get the subscription password. It's not the greatest of drug apps mostly because of the lack of speed (tons of button pushing to bring up sections of a drug...I.e. MOA, ADRs, CIs, BBWs, etc.); however, the class/chemical structure organization is where Micromedex shines.

Lexicomp is definitely worth the money. The lab diagnostics & disease index with consult algorithms seems really useful as quick references/reminders. Overall, Lexicomp is by far the most organized & well rounded drug-disease app...please steer clear of epocrates for drug info (quite lacking in info). Epocrates main advantage is the disease dex, especially the diagnostic criteria, symptoms, & differential diagnosis. PM me for more specifics on databases; I've used most all of them & had full access to most as a student.