Lies about pharmacist job market

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Rumors are the top data scientist gravitate toward major tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, etc. or startups that pay higher than average high salaries with lavish perks including catered gourmet meals, open bars, on-site dry cleaning services, etc. Everyone else is left with mediocre to incompetent ones, as there are not enough of them to fill the gap.

And here I am eating a Cliff Bar in 30 seconds to get me through an entire day. I wear the same clothes to work err' day which is covered by my stupid CVS white coat.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
If you want job security, go MD. Otherwise, don't take out MD debt for a PharmD.

A PharmD is just like any other job when it comes to competition for job openings.

Too many pre-pharmers expect themselves to be handed a cushy job even though they barely made it through undergrad and pharmacy school. They also have a rosy picture of what the job entails. All jobs have their drawbacks. Pharmacy is lot more intense than most white-collar desk jobs.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you for engaging us with blatant lies

Hopefully this will wake up more of those, who can be awoken

lol poor kids. to think some people with zero attention span or reading capability will probably only read the OP's post and promptly sign up for the most expensive pharmacy school in their state

Reactions: 1 user