Life Sucks Sometimes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gryffindor20

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
OP, I know that things seem pretty terrible here, but if you are really feeling this badly, I think you should probably go talk to a therapist. It helps to speak to someone neutral. And your mental well being is more important than anything, don't ever forget that.

Reactions: 2 users
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done.

Rocky

You sounded like you need an inspirational quote :)

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done.

Rocky

You sounded like you need an inspirational quote :)
This is awesome. And it actually made me feel better.

Reactions: 1 user
OP, I know that things seem pretty terrible here, but if you are really feeling this badly, I think you should probably go talk to a therapist. It helps to speak to someone neutral. And your mental well being is more important than anything, don't ever forget that.
I don't need a therapist, I just need it to be Friday. Seriously, I know that this is just a bump in the road and I will get through it. I just needed Avicenna's inspirational quote. Thanks guys.

Life sucks. That's why God invented alcohol.*

*Please drink responsibly