LIS vs SOV - Revenge of the grumpy old men WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My seer ability was one time use and could only seer person leading in lynch votes. Was hoping to use it towards end of game. Also, I couldn't reveal who I seered, I could only change my vote to that person if they were wolf or cancel lynch if they weren't. I seriously considered using this ability when lissa was in lead but only because I didn't think she was a wolf and wanted to cancel lynch.

I also tried to convince SOV that if the vote is tied, I get to seer all the people. I wasn't successful, though I didn't try all that hard.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
My seer ability was one time use and could only seer person leading in lynch votes. Was hoping to use it towards end of game. Also, I couldn't reveal who I seered, I could only change my vote to that person if they were wolf or cancel lynch if they weren't. I seriously considered using this ability when lissa was in lead but only because I didn't think she was a wolf and wanted to cancel lynch.

I also tried to convince SOV that if the vote is tied, I get to seer all the people. I wasn't successful, though I didn't try all that hard.
I wasn't a wolf at that point so it would have worked in my favor.

Members don't see this ad :)
As an aside, I did actually try and switch my auto convert upon death from WZ to LIS for a little poetic irony. But yha know, I wasn't allowed to do so, since that was all part of sobsob's plan to begin with. Definitely a fun game, I wish it was more active overall, but thanks sobsob! :)

Hahahahahahahaha. You jerk. :)