LIS vs SOV - Revenge of the grumpy old men WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lynch Gwen I guess. I would like to hear a defense though.

Members don't see this ad.

Day 6 Blood Lust Fix

MJ (1) Rogert,
Swinia () ,
Cyndia (1) LIS, , , ,
Lissa (1) MJ
Allie (1) Gwen
Gwen (6) Allie, BI, cyndia, dy, swinia, Lissa

10/10 voting !!!

giphy.gif

Deadline set for 10 PM EST 30 minutes remaining

Members don't see this ad :)
There was slightly less dementia going on today as everyone remembered to have a say. Still plenty of confusion though. What had happened to House? Was it some crazy revenge thing or the simple whoopsa daisy as claimed? It came down to the ones who had said little, and it was decided that Gwen was the likely being that didn't belong. Perhaps they will understand when Gwen reveals her old man mug...

You have lynched @Gwenevre , aka Lamb with a Grumpy Old Man Face, a villager.

Your remaining players

3- @Mad Jack
4- @Rogert
6- @dyachei
9- @brightimpressio
11 - @LetItSnow
14- @swiniazycie
15. @allieh8607
17. @Lissarae06
19 @Cyndia

12- hedgiehog, guy throwing the first punch
18 Flim Flam Man, Carl Fredrickson
5- touchpause13, Scrooge
16. Zensing, guy throwing the second punch
10 - WhtsThFrequency Red Forman
7- DVMDream LIS
2- SummerTheLynx Old guy from Six Flags Commercial
8- Frozenshades Bill Belichick
1- WildZoo Dr. House
13 - Gwenevre Lamb with a Grumpy Old Man Face

Am I the only one who had never heard of lamb with an old man face? That is hilarious.

Last night was a little less active than usual for the old geezers. Sure there was still sex and murder and stuff, but a few items seem to have been buried with their owners, and some remain unwanted or unappreciated. The grisly task of thinning the herd must still be done, and done it was. Dead is @brightimpressio, Jack Lemmon who played John Gustafson in "Grumpy Old Men" which is not, as you may be inclined to believe, a movie about SOV and LIS. This killing must stop! Musn't it? Well, y'all have the power to do something about it.

Your remaining players

3- @Mad Jack
4- @Rogert
6- @dyachei
9- @brightimpressio Jack Lemmon
11 - @LetItSnow
14- @swiniazycie
15. @allieh8607
17. @Lissarae06
19 @Cyndia

12- hedgiehog, guy throwing the first punch
18 Flim Flam Man, Carl Fredrickson
5- touchpause13, Scrooge
16. Zensing, guy throwing the second punch
10 - WhtsThFrequency Red Forman
7- DVMDream LIS
2- SummerTheLynx Old guy from Six Flags Commercial
8- Frozenshades Bill Belichick
1- WildZoo Dr. House
13 - Gwenevre Lamb with a Grumpy Old Man Face

It is Day 7. Lynch deadline will be 10pm again.

-sigh-
You just can't win in these games

Members don't see this ad :)
-sigh-
You just can't win in these games
At least being dead is less stressful :shrug:
Is it just me, or is this an unusually quiet game?

At least being dead is less stressful :shrug:
Is it just me, or is this an unusually quiet game?
It's pretty quiet. Probably because it's a small game and we've got no ability to communicate with one another, and thus little to share.

It's pretty quiet. Probably because it's a small game and we've got no ability to communicate with one another, and thus little to share.
I disagree with this statement strongly.

There has been a lot of info that could have been shared openly that wasn't.
There was also a means of communication that a few people just didn't use, and now sadly is gone.

and 19 people is not that small a game.

As usual, blame the players, not the game.

to quote @nyanko ...... "just sayin" - not that she would agree with me anyway, especially regarding WW. :D

I'm going with ****lynch Rogert**** because I feel like I know the least about you

I still want to hear from swin - all you've said so far is you're grumpy and nothing else really. Unless I overlooked something, in which case please point me to it.

I still want to hear from swin - all you've said so far is you're grumpy and nothing else really. Unless I overlooked something, in which case please point me to it.

It's probably just because I'm a noob and don't know what to say. I've passed medicare to Dy (not that she can confirm that) when she said she was sick. I was given the cane for the first time last night, and Idk who to smack with it

It's probably just because I'm a noob and don't know what to say. I've passed medicare to Dy (not that she can confirm that) when she said she was sick. I was given the cane for the first time last night, and Idk who to smack with it
you keep calling it medicare....It wasnt medicare that got me better

you keep calling it medicare....It wasnt medicare that got me better

Okay, well I normally don't say anything because I don't know what I'm talking about haha.

I don't know if I've been technically useful, but I try. :p

give me the description of this medicare item.

Also, @Lissarae06 did that help?

I'm really dumb.

I passed the Dr. Appointment onto you. It was in the same Convo when I received medicare but thought it was the same thing.

Yeah, apparently I just can't read. Vet school has made English hard.

I anyone taking STLs list of who he seered seriously?

Lynch LIS.

I gots my feels. Anyone else try looking into him with the items? I was redirected last night when I did. The thing is though, I had two items, and only the one sent his way was redirected. Don't know how much that means, but it might mean something. Rog could go either way- every time he's gone out like this though, he's been a villager that was not giving any ground. Not that past games equal current performance, but I don't see him being particularly wolfy.

Lynch LIS.

I gots my feels. Anyone else try looking into him with the items? I was redirected last night when I did. The thing is though, I had two items, and only the one sent his way was redirected. Don't know how much that means, but it might mean something. Rog could go either way- every time he's gone out like this though, he's been a villager that was not giving any ground. Not that past games equal current performance, but I don't see him being particularly wolfy.
Lynch LIS.

I was gonna, but someone gave me an std. LIS was on my list so i can get behind that lynch.

****lynch LIS****

Didn't someone (Allie maybe?) get similar results when they looked at STL?

Lynch LIS

I had the spectacles last night and watched STL. My results said I couldn't make him out doing anything and that I may need a different prescription...do with that as you will :/

Can also confirm that Medicare is an item in the game because I got it a few nights ago. It doesn't specify lynch or nighttime avoidance, all I was told was something along the lines of "maybe it'll help your chances of survival"
Yes here it is

I get to live for a few more hours!

Douchebags. Use your heads. DVMD was LIS and was forced to vote to lynch me every day .........

....... so who do you think I am?

You think SOV would make himself a wolf? Sigh.

If I go down in this tie, you muttonheads ought to be embarrassed.

Didn't someone (Allie maybe?) get similar results when they looked at STL?

Lynch LIS
That would have changed my vote, fuuuuu... Unfortunately I was out at a college mixer thing, just got home. That means it's probably an ability, and not LIS's.

Wolves, please kill me, I don't want to live anymore.
Douchebags. Use your heads. DVMD was LIS and was forced to vote to lynch me every day .........

....... so who do you think I am?

You think SOV would make himself a wolf? Sigh.

If I go down in this tie, you muttonheads ought to be embarrassed.
I would not put SOV making himself a wolf past him, actually. I'd expect either LIS or SOV to be a wolf. But the ability redirect doesn't make anything fit in the wolf category.

If LIS ends up being a wolf, I do have one lulzy thing I'll throw in as evidence that supported it being the case, but I need to dig up an old video he was in...