This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Special Snowflakes:

• Total voters
I could see LIS dressing up like this for Halloween:

10704066_10152608985585617_2973389881883699774_n.jpg
I actually dressed up as Pennywise one Halloween. Probably didn't have the same effect...

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm confused- what is the point of this thread?

Reactions: 1 user
To express the joy of special snowflakes? And random silliness?

I'm just sad I missed the start of it...darn you grocery shopping!

You should send your kids to my house LIS, I have spent my maternity leave binging on Disney movies. :)

To express the joy of special snowflakes? And random silliness?

I'm just sad I missed the start of it...darn you grocery shopping!

You should send your kids to my house LIS, I have spent my maternity leave binging on Disney movies. :)

Is it too late to send them?

Who invited Mr. Consonants?

Damn it LIS I'm a girl! Didn't you watch my wolf brag?

Members don't see this ad :)
It is ok, we will be forever noobs together
hug.jpg
And together we will pick on super-noobs. And then they'll have to make up a new name for the even more nooby noobs.

WHen you talk about Frozen, are we talking Margaritas?

If not, this thread is lame. And LIS has made the most self-indulgent thread on the prevet forum.

post-23314-0-52655600-1353931847.jpg

And together we will pick on super-noobs. And then they'll have to make up a new name for the even more nooby noobs.
Yeah the noob spectrum has really elongated recently.

And what the **** is this lounge ish doing in pre-vet... :p

How sure are we that STL is actually limited to using a phone and that's the source of his internet troubles today? Castiel is probably pretty new to this whole technology thing, so I don't blame him, but the making excuses is weird...

Reactions: 1 users
How sure are we that STL is actually limited to using a phone and that's the source of his internet troubles today? Castiel is probably pretty new to this whole technology thing, so I don't blame him, but the making excuses is weird...
Bc I have never posted stuff like this before? Lol... I feel like you are combining your suspicions of me in ww for real life. It doesn't work that way, try again...

Bc I have never posted stuff like this before? Lol... I feel like you are combining your suspicions of me in ww for real life. It doesn't work that way, try again...
Ww is separate from real life?

I don't even have the ability to study right now :p.

And no need to apologize lol, it's all in good fun
I hope you're taking full advantage of that situation and having a fun Saturday. :)

Don't worry, I didn't actually feel bad. I was just trying to sound polite. :p

I think this a good awareness campaign for the special snowflakes of the world. They touch our lives in so many ways.