This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Special Snowflakes:

• Total voters
I may or may not have just read some old threads and liked some posts. If you see a like from me from something you posted years ago, it is because I'm procrastinating sleeping.
i am disappointed. No necro-likes for me.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, I was definitely a much different poster years ago, sometimes I see what I said and laugh at how dumb I was.

Me, I was always awesome.

Calvin-Candie-django-unchained-34723704-500-200.gif

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
maryland >>> jersey

Inner creeper coming out now- I remember you posting about a flight thingie in Frederick. You should have stopped by to say hi :p
Didn't know you were there. but I would have been in full grump mode.

That was the thingie that I showed up for on the wrong day (1 day early) and wasted the trip :-<

#Oldmanforgetfulnessproblems

Reactions: 1 user
Frozen has completely ruined Disney World :( There are little Elsa's running around everywhere (Anna gets no love), Elsa took over the lighting of the castle this winter, and each park is getting attractions removed/added to make way for Frozen. I can't believe that so many drastic/long-term changes were made. I get it's a cash cow, but the obsessions are temporary.

Rant over. I really love Disney World.

I don't think that dog liked the song. Rather certain he didn't, lol.
Wait
do they do that when they don't like the music? So all those videos of dogs "singing" with a song they like are a lie?

Would that mean that the dog does like "Boom Clap" because in that case he has ok taste.

Reactions: 1 user
Wait
do they do that when they don't like the music? So all those videos of dogs "singing" with a song they like are a lie?

Would that mean that the dog does like "Boom Clap" because in that case he has ok taste.

I always took the howling to be that the noise bothered them. I mean some dogs howl at firetrucks and doorbells, I don't think it is because they like the noise, but maybe they do.... :shrug:

I always took the howling to be that the noise bothered them. I mean some dogs howl at firetrucks and doorbells, I don't think it is because they like the noise, but maybe they do.... :shrug:
Yeah, I can see your point. Hmm. I am tempted to research further, but homework...

I had this snowflake land on the sleeve of my jacket as I was coming back from work early this morning:

11007718_10100980782910258_1053807044_n.jpg

It reminded me of this thread.

Reactions: 4 users