This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Special Snowflakes:

• Total voters
Disney's gonna be rolling in dough

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
LIS is just jealous he's not the most special snowflake
But he is the most special snowflake... Everyone is the most special snowflake! Or did my elementary school teachers lie to us? :confused:

Reactions: 1 user
I didn't know where else to post this. For certainly it should be public.

I was driving around near A&M's vet school this evening and passed a street sign that said: LIS LANE. @LetItSnow

I regret not obtaining photographic evidence, but nonetheless, it was a cool. :wacky:

Reactions: 2 users

I was driving around near A&M's vet school this evening and passed a street sign that said: LIS LANE. @LetItSnow

I regret not obtaining photographic evidence, but nonetheless, it was a cool. :wacky:

That is their way of constantly reminding you that you still need to send LIS a boomerang. :shifty::p

Reactions: 4 users

I will accept this street sign mailed to me instead of a boomerang. The sign itself, that is - not a picture.

Reactions: 3 users

LISLane_zpsu0790pvg.jpg

Dead end. :laugh:

Jeez girl why were you all the way down Villa Maria. You gunna get mugged.

Reactions: 2 users
My resident-mate and her hubby lived in the most ghetto apts you have ever seen on VM our first year.

WW and I lived on Poop Loop (aka Spring Loop - but it's right next to a water treatment facility...and you can tell....:stinkyfeet:)
Yikes! Okay that's good to know... any other housing advice I should know??

Members don't see this ad :)
I was told I had to be here cause the dress is pink with purple polka dots.

Reactions: 1 users
@LetItSnow I will likely be up in the UMN area in Oct for a conference this year again. Let's have a special snowflake partay. With Thai food.

If I'm in MN in October, definitely!!!!!! You could come over to my house for dinner and we could have chicken quesadillas with papaya salsa, because I love making it, or we could go out again for Thai. Which I love to eat.

Sorry. I was awake, but I'm not a vet and I am trying to avoid Facebook except to look at pictures from work. So no dice on your consult.

@Lupin21 ...

... I have decided I need a new avatar. A special avatar. Perhaps a special snowflake avatar. The kind that only you could design.

Do you do work on commission?

This is awesome:

Please note this link contains language that would violate SDN TOS if posted here. ONly click this link if you are an adult who is like honey badger. ;)

ps- This was posted by PetPony (I think). I get people confused IRL.