This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Special Snowflakes:

• Total voters
This is awesome:

Please note this link contains language that would violate SDN TOS if posted here. ONly click this link if you are an adult who is like honey badger. ;)

ps- This was posted by PetPony (I think). I get people confused IRL.

This made me warm and fuzzy, while simultaneously forcing lemonade out of both nostrils at the same time... Thank you greatly. *updating ring tone....*

Members don't see this ad.

This is awesome:

Please note this link contains language that would violate SDN TOS if posted here. ONly click this link if you are an adult who is like honey badger. ;)

ps- This was posted by PetPony (I think). I get people confused IRL.

This was also posted by me earlier in this same thread.... ;) :p

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
By the way, I find it amusing that the second 'Let them go!' has 10 votes and the first has 3 votes in the poll in this thread. Whassup with that?

By the way, I find it amusing that the second 'Let them go!' has 10 votes and the first has 3 votes in the poll in this thread. Whassup with that?
The second let them go is more of a special snowflake choice than the first. Of course the third option is the most special, and that's why the most people chose it. Because none of us are really that unique after all.

they make a food for special snowflakes' dogs, now!
http://www.zoicpet.com/
"Imagination is better than knowledge"...

Well, not when it comes to formulating a dog food. ...

"let's imagine our dog food is healthy, because we really have no idea what we are doing, but making a rainbow dog should help us sell the food".

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
"Imagination is better than knowledge"...

Well, not when it comes to formulating a dog food. ...

"let's imagine our dog food is healthy, because we really have no idea what we are doing, but making a rainbow dog should help us sell the food".

Don't disrespect rainbow dog. He's a special snowflake. Now buy his $150 dog food and apologize.

Her $150 alligator dog food.

I dunno if I buy it as being real ..... I mean ..... read the text out loud: "Imagination is good because it leads to change, and we change because we know that good enough is never good enough. Our dreams are our future and our pets are our family and for our family, we’ll do anything, and anything requires everything: to burst with life, to overflow with care. So while we always question what is, we always imagine what could be."

"Good enough is never good enough"?

"We'll do anything, and anything requires everything."

Just sounds ..... stupid.

Ok, maybe it is real. Stupid is the new norm.

Ooooo. Maybe it really is real - check this out: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jerjpete

Gotta say, their marketing is incredibly stupid. But, well, rainbows.

There is no place in my SNOWFLAKE thread for RAINBOW PET FOOD. C'mon, people. This thread isn't for rainbows and unicorns and puppies. This is SERIOUS SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE CENTER.

Reactions: 4 users
There is no place in my SNOWFLAKE thread for RAINBOW PET FOOD. C'mon, people. This thread isn't for rainbows and unicorns and puppies. This is SERIOUS SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE CENTER.

Indeed, pretty sure that is a direct violation of Serious Special Snowflake Center Ordinance 124.07-A, which only permits (special) snowflake pet food.

bag.png

http://fruitablespetfood.com/snowflake/

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Let it Snow is also on the white board at work. I think of you every time I pass it. I think I'm yet another SDN addict...

Post op overnight recovery

Attachments

• 20160201_185547.jpg
    20160201_185547.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 111
Hey Western students .... if any of you have a radiology urinary case study with Dr. Charles this week, enjoy. The case was a patient of mine from .... maybe last fall. I forget exactly when. Was a neat case with a great outcome. I hope you enjoy it and find it useful.

If you present to me with your sick, vomiting, diarrhea, lethargic, anorexic, quaking dog and say "No offense, but I really trust my regular veterinarian. I don't want to do any tests or anything like that, I just want your gut feeling on whether I can wait until tomorrow to see <insert name of regular dvm>" ...

... don't be surprised when I forego niceties and say something like "Gee, just give me a second to go consult the magic 8-ball we keep in the treatment room."

Reactions: 6 users
If you present to me with your sick, vomiting, diarrhea, lethargic, anorexic, quaking dog and say "No offense, but I really trust my regular veterinarian. I don't want to do any tests or anything like that, I just want your gut feeling on whether I can wait until tomorrow to see <insert name of regular dvm>" ...

... don't be surprised when I forego niceties and say something like "Gee, just give me a second to go consult the magic 8-ball we keep in the treatment room."

High five bro.

Pretty sure someone said my name three times in a circle of candles with a freshly sacrificed vegetarian entree slathered in ketchup under a full moon.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users