List of all the MCAT Prep Courses/Classes (not the Online ones)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

daisy2

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone have a comprehensive list of all the available courses out there for MCAT prep?
Also which is the most popular?

I looked at Kaplan but the times don't match my schedule. Of course If need be I can adjust accordingly if there are no other options.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

Does anyone have a comprehensive list of all the available courses out there for MCAT prep?
Also which is the most popular?

I looked at Kaplan but the times don't match my schedule. Of course If need be I can adjust accordingly if there are no other options.

Popularity will vary with the location, so do your own due diligence locally. The only three companies I know of are Princeton Review (about 100 hours and multiple teachers), Kaplan (about 50 hours and one or two teachers for everything), and Berkeley Review (about 100 hours and multiple teachers). In my area BR is considered the best. They are all too expensive for my tastes though.

If you search the forum for "which is the best prep company?" you'll find descriptions of a lot of prep companies. If you just need names, big ones include:
Kaplan
TPR (The Princeton Review)
Examcracker
Berkeley
Prep101
Oxford Seminars
Richardson

OP, I guess you were asking about courses, not books. I'd be interested if anyone knows of any good places to find some really in-depth reviews of all the different prep courses side by side.