1. Free Financial Webinar with White Coat Investor! Monday evening at 7:00 PM EDT, hear about the Top 5 Financial Considerations for Starting Residents from White Coat Investor's Dr. James Dahle. Register here. Hope to see you there!

List of Books?

Discussion in 'Kaplan Medical USMLE Forum' started by zeldajae, Jul 21, 2012.

1. SDN is a nonprofit organization. Services are made possible through the generous support of SDN members and sponsors. Thank you.
  1. zeldajae

zeldajae

Medical Student
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    Hey Guys!

I know this might be not the right place to post, however, recently I encountered a site where thy give you a list of RECOMMENDED/HIGH SUGGESTED books for individual subject encountered throughout the course of MBBS or any medical student might want (Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Pharmacology, Pathology, Surgery, Forensic Medicine, Microbiology, etc.)

I forgot the website, but it is a great website to get my list. The list of books included books that allow a person to rank in the exams. Also, I was searching on Google, for some kaplan biochemistry powerpoint, and I landed on this website. I looked for it for hours, and still couldn't find the right one. I also had powerpoint notes from Kaplan as a source, so maybe that might narrow down your search. :/

If anyone of you can help me out, I gladly appreciate it. Thank you!! :)

Note: Please search during your own time please, I do not want to be responsible for the loss of your valuable time, since I know many of you guys are studying for USMLE. Thank you.
  2. KaplanEmily

KaplanEmily Exhibitor

Non-Student
    SDN Sponsor SDN Exhibitor SDN 2+ Year Member
    Hi zeldajae,

You may know this already, but First Aid for Step 1 has a section of resources ranked by students. Many have found this helpful.

Also, there are excellent lists of resources available on association and university websites!
  3. zeldajae

zeldajae

Medical Student
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    Thank you! :)
  4. KaplanEmily

KaplanEmily Exhibitor

Non-Student
    SDN Sponsor SDN Exhibitor SDN 2+ Year Member
    Good luck with your exam prep!
  5. dredwinf

dredwinf