Menu Icon Search
Close Search

List of Books?

Discussion in 'Kaplan Medical USMLE Forum' started by zeldajae, 07.21.12.

1. zeldajae

zeldajae

Medical Student
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    Hey Guys!

I know this might be not the right place to post, however, recently I encountered a site where thy give you a list of RECOMMENDED/HIGH SUGGESTED books for individual subject encountered throughout the course of MBBS or any medical student might want (Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Pharmacology, Pathology, Surgery, Forensic Medicine, Microbiology, etc.)

I forgot the website, but it is a great website to get my list. The list of books included books that allow a person to rank in the exams. Also, I was searching on Google, for some kaplan biochemistry powerpoint, and I landed on this website. I looked for it for hours, and still couldn't find the right one. I also had powerpoint notes from Kaplan as a source, so maybe that might narrow down your search. :/

If anyone of you can help me out, I gladly appreciate it. Thank you!! :)

Note: Please search during your own time please, I do not want to be responsible for the loss of your valuable time, since I know many of you guys are studying for USMLE. Thank you.

2. KaplanEmily

KaplanEmily Exhibitor

Non-Student
    SDN Sponsor SDN Exhibitor SDN 2+ Year Member
    Hi zeldajae,

You may know this already, but First Aid for Step 1 has a section of resources ranked by students. Many have found this helpful.

Also, there are excellent lists of resources available on association and university websites!

3. zeldajae

zeldajae

Medical Student
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    Thank you! :)

4. KaplanEmily

KaplanEmily Exhibitor

Non-Student
    SDN Sponsor SDN Exhibitor SDN 2+ Year Member
    Good luck with your exam prep!

5. dredwinf

dredwinf