List of Med Schools in the US that aren't listed on Startclass.com?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Soso694

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I use startclass as my main source of perusing through med schools. However I'm realizing that not all med schools are listed on Start class. Usually, the newer ones aren't. For example, UC-Riverside isn't on there and my alma mater, UIUC isn't on there. This is a bummer as I like to browse by ranking tuition, acceptance rates and "start class rankings".

Anybody got a list of relatively new but accredited med schools that aren't easily found on these sites? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Startclass ranking is the most nonsensical ranking out there, so don't put much stock in it

Wikipedia lists all the US medical schools

Just buy the MSAR... it is worth it.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Most of startclasses GPA and MCAT medians are wrong also.

Reactions: 1 user
Buy msar it's the best 25 you'll ever spend considering the $1000s it costs to apply

Reactions: 1 user
So I purchased the MSAR and I still don't see those two schools listed. Anybody want to weigh in on why?

I am looking at UC Riverside & UIUC right now, so not sure what you're using.

UCR is in MSAR; UIUC is not, because, as UIC states on their admissions website:

Although University of Illinois College of Medicine is one Medical School, our students currently attend four different campus locations: Chicago, Peoria, Rockford, and Urbana. Beginning with the 2017 entering class, you will effectively be applying to all three of the campuses where the MD program is being offered to new applicants (Chicago, Peoria, and Rockford), and you will be asked upon acceptance for your site rank preference. All campuses offer the same quality educational experience while each offers a unique environment based on the local culture, partner organizations, and patient populations. We are LCME accredited as one medical school and offer the same diploma for all campus locations.

This is the same format as the IU system uses for it's 8 Centers or satellite campuses.

So I use startclass as my main source of perusing through med schools. However I'm realizing that not all med schools are listed on Start class. Usually, the newer ones aren't. For example, UC-Riverside isn't on there and my alma mater, UIUC isn't on there. This is a bummer as I like to browse by ranking tuition, acceptance rates and "start class rankings".

Anybody got a list of relatively new but accredited med schools that aren't easily found on these sites? Thanks!