Little problem?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fatalis

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Got an interview invite a few weeks ago email said I had 48hrs to reply which I prompted did and requested an interview date out of the 3 that they offered. Fast forward to today while I was checking emails and I realized I never got a reply from the program.....
Am I SOL from them even tho I replied? I called today but no one picked [holiday]. Anyone encountered this before? Really pissed as I don't want to lose an interview on something that wasn't really my fault.

Members don't see this ad.

Call, be polite, and see what happens. Don't blame the program for this -- even if they dropped the ball. Just state that you contacted them and must have missed their response. What people "think" here is pointless.

Reactions: 1 user
Call, be polite, and see what happens. Don't blame the program for this -- even if they dropped the ball. Just state that you contacted them and must have missed their response. What people "think" here is pointless.
For sure, I just don't want to lose an interview over this

It is a federal holiday but not always a day residency programs give people a day off for. Some people with school age kids need to take it off though as public schools close.
I'm going to guess it's a NY program. It's a state holiday in NY.

Columbus Day

Missed that one. I'm amazed that a residency would close for Columbus Day. Anyway.

The only person that can answer your question is the program coordinator. Ask him or her. Be understanding and accommodating. If you berate the PC, even if deserved, you'll never recover from that.

Missed that one. I'm amazed that a residency would close for Columbus Day. Anyway.

The only person that can answer your question is the program coordinator. Ask him or her. Be understanding and accommodating. If you berate the PC, even if deserved, you'll never recover from that.
Of course I would never berate them; just hoping it isn't "oh I didnt see your email.....tough luck"
-1 interview