LIU class of 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

success2009

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Did anyone get acceptance letter from LIU?
I had interview on Feb 21 but i didn't hear anything yet....
so almost lost my hope...

Members don't see this ad.

No I have not heard from them yet, my interview was about 2 weeks. I was told that once all the students are interviewed, only then they will send out acceptance letters. Hope this helped.

i still didn't hear anything and i called them ..they told me that i should wait till end of april for their decision..if anyone hear from LIU plz let me knw..thanks..

Members don't see this ad :)
I got accepted to LIU and Touro(NY), which one should I go to? Please let me know which one is better in terms of getting a job in the future as well as the academic aspect of it. Basically which one is easier?

Last edited:
PharmDRx - Glad you chose LIU. Tuoro is not taken seriously. There was a recent issue with the school where grades were paid for. Even though they corrected the situation quickly, it put a big blemish on their reputation.

Sincerely

2002 LIU PharmD grad.

PharmDRx - Glad you chose LIU. Tuoro is not taken seriously. There was a recent issue with the school where grades were paid for. Even though they corrected the situation quickly, it put a big blemish on their reputation.

Sincerely

2002 LIU PharmD grad.

The issue where the grades were paid for occurred at the main undergraduate Touro campus, which I admit is a pretty crappy ass school. The Touro College of Pharmacy is under a different and separate administration where integrity is taken seriously.