Program-Specific Info / Q's LIU ot 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HopefulOT13

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been accepted to LIU Brooklyn occupational therapy program? I was wait listed and want to know if anyone was accepted but isn't going there. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone been accepted to LIU Brooklyn occupational therapy program? I was wait listed and want to know if anyone was accepted but isn't going there. Thanks!
Hello! I'm actually waiting for a reply as well. I called today to find out if they sent out acceptances yet, and they said that it's in process. It's so nerve wrecking!! I hope you get off the waiting list and get into the program! Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
I just received an email and im also on the wait list.. So anxious to see what happens

I really hope we can get in. Do you happen to know the likely hood that they take people from the waiting list?
Not sure.. I overheard that alot of people might not even pick liu because majority of the applicants already have their BS degree. I guess we have to wait it out. Im planning to talk to the department ill let you know how it goes

Not sure.. I overheard that alot of people might not even pick liu because majority of the applicants already have their BS degree. I guess we have to wait it out. Im planning to talk to the department ill let you know how it goes
Yeah I'm going to call holly and see if she can tell me my standing on the wait list. I'll keep you updated

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi I just received an email that didn't tell me a decision, it just said to keep an eye on the mail for the decision. Did anyone else get this email? I interviewed Feb.13. Thanks!

Hi I just received an email that didn't tell me a decision, it just said to keep an eye on the mail for the decision. Did anyone else get this email? I interviewed Feb.13. Thanks!
Yes, I got the same email. I was interviewed on the 13th as well! I think everyone got the same email.

Hey! Congrats! Are you an LIU student right now? If you dont mind me asking are you an undergrad or grad?
I not currently a student there. I graduated from kean last year. I do plan on attending LIU. I am waiting to hear from downstate, but I plan on saving a spot. If I change my mind I'll be sure to let you guys know.

I wasn't I call once a week and they never answer. How about you?

I am still on the wait list at LIU. My interview was in February. Anyone else in the same boat?

I was accepted off the wait list today! Good luck to everyone still waiting.

Reactions: 1 user