LMU c/o 2020 applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congrats! When did you both interview and do you mind sharing your stats ?

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats! When did you both interview and do you mind sharing your stats ?

I interviewed on Nov. 9th and my stats are as follows:
GPA: 3.78, 3.73 at time of application
GRE: Q:152 V:156 W:3.5
Total Hours: 665
SA:470
LA:150
Other:45
Good luck!!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone that's been accepted and has decided they're going to LMU and looking for a roomate let me know. I've been house searching but there aren't that many single bedroom options.

Sorry I've been late to reply here are my stats:

Interviewed November 11th
Overall GPA: 3.89
Science GPA: 3.80

GRE (V/Q/A): 144/152/4.0 embarrassingly low

Vet experience
SA: 2000+
LA: 200+
Wildlife: 100+

Animal experience
SA: 1000
Exotic: 150

Research:
Marine life 100+

Extra curricular: sorority and philanthropy, honors college, PVMA, order of omega, HEELIng hounds, French honors society, French club, tennis club, sophomore honors, recreation center employee, various clubs and varsity sports as well as volunteering throughout high school

LORS: Veterinarian (Ohio)
Veterinarian (UGA)
Academic advisor
Professor I did sea turtle research with

Nope, no call for me. The waiting is the worst part of this entire process. I just want to know!!!!

Last edited:
Has anyone interviewed in December heard anything ?

I interviewed on Dec. 10th and haven't heard anything yet. I called on Friday, but didn't get an answer. Hoping someone will return my call on Monday.

Last edited:
I interviewed on Oct 29 and still haven't heard. I interviewed with Auburn on Feb 5 and they are making their decisions tomorrow. It's sad how long they are taking.

Members don't see this ad :)
And I heard back from Missouri two weeks after my interview. It's crazy how long they are taking.

I think a lot of it has to do with the late interviews. I think some of them were rescheduled due to weather. I know it has been snowing off and on the last few weeks, and they've closed the university a couple of times. Hopefully it won't be much longer. I am dying with anticipation

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

I interviewed Sept. 15 and still haven't heard anything. The wait is killing me!

I'm trying to keep my cool, but the wait is making me anxious. I interviewed in Jan. and every time my phone rings I jump. I did order a veterinary anatomy coloring book to occupy my brain in my downtime.

Reactions: 2 users
For everyone freaking out, we're out of class today because of the snow and on delay tomorrow. Be assured they're doing their best to finish with admissions in a timely manner!

Anyone that's been accepted and has decided they're going to LMU and looking for a roomate let me know. I've been house searching but there aren't that many single bedroom options.

I've been looking at houses and such to rent and possible buy a cheap house! Definitely need a roommate!

Let's hope some of us get calls tomorrow. ): So much waiting.

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone who interviewed Dec. 10th heard anything? Am I to assume that if you get accepted, you receive a phone call?

Has anyone who interviewed Dec. 10th heard anything? Am I to assume that if you get accepted, you receive a phone call?
I interviewed dec 10 and have not heard anything. We should be hearing this week or next I think.

I am so nervous. I had an interview in October my stats are not great this wait has been awful I hope they tell everyone soon will they email everyone else or call?

Check your emails! They just sent an update. No new information just that decisions will be out in "the next few weeks," but no later than March.

I'm really happy to hear from them. I really hope the next few weeks means within the next week. I am getting so anxious waiting.

I'm really happy to hear from them. I really hope the next few weeks means within the next week. I am getting so anxious waiting.

Me too! I'm getting really anxious the longer I have to wait. I feel like the rest of my life hangs in the balance. The endless "what-ifs" are enough to drive you mad after a while, and I've only been waiting a little over a month. I can't imagine having interviewed months ago and still not have an answer.

I'm scared of both sides of the equation, and the not knowing is really wearing thin.

Reactions: 1 users
I am betting it will be by the end of next week. It has been a really long wait since I sent in my application in September. I don't know how I am going to be able to do anything knowing that it's so close now!

This whole wait makes me want to eat lots of chocolate. Lol stress food

Has anyone heard anything since the update? Please post of you do. I will do the same if I hear anything.

Me too! I'm getting really anxious the longer I have to wait. I feel like the rest of my life hangs in the balance. The endless "what-ifs" are enough to drive you mad after a while, and I've only been waiting a little over a month. I can't imagine having interviewed months ago and still not have an answer.

I'm scared of both sides of the equation, and the not knowing is really wearing thin.
I feel the exact same way as you. Every time my phone rings I get so excited and every time I see I have a new email my heart drops. I'm really hoping we will get acceptance calls this sat.

Received my acceptance call ~ 11:40 this morning. So excited! LMU was my number one choice.

Congrats on getting in!!!! Now I'm really gonna jump when my phone rings lol

I interviewed on Dec.10 as well.

I got an acceptance phone call today as well!! They left it as a voicemail since I was at work. But I was one of the last interviews. I interviewed on MLK Day if that helps.

I got an acceptance phone call today as well!! They left it as a voicemail since I was at work. But I was one of the last interviews. I interviewed on MLK Day if that helps.
What time did they call? And congrats !

Well I'm hoping we all get calls tomorrow. Good luck everyone

do all acceptances get calls or is it like Wisconsin?

From what I was told, everyone who is accepted will be called.