LMU-DCOM Class of 2017!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

curzondax

Future Doctor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Welcome everyone to the class of 2017 forum! Congrats to everyone who has been accepted. Here is the link to the LMU-DCOM Class of 2017 facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/lmudcom2017/

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hello! I'm looking forward to DCOM! Hope to see everyone there!

August will here before you know it. Enjoy the summer and see you all in the Fall!

Members don't see this ad :)
I feel like we (2016) had a thread on here for a few months and then it went away...

Anyways, congrats everyone! Looking forward to meeting you next fall!

And for the love of all that is sacred, enjoy your summer.

Any second year students on here that live in rental homes and will be moving willing to provide the house info for an incoming student?

If anyone still needs a place to live I am trying to rent my 3 bedroom 1 bath house in Harrogate. It is about 5 minutes from DCOM.

The house is great with good-sized bedrooms and big bathroom and laundry room. It also has plenty of storage. We put a brand new A/C unit on the house last week and the flooring was recently replaced throughout.

We want $775 a month. Please contact me for more information and pictures. [email protected]

Good luck with first year!!!!

Hi everyone,

I got accepted to DCOM and plan to matriculate in the fall for class of 2018. I plan on buying a [cheaper] house in the area (no mortgage planned) since I have a family and don't want to borrow money just to pay someone else rent. I'm just wondering for those with homes and are medical students, is it worth it holding on to property in the tri-state area for 4 years? Have the home values been slumping or is it projected to? Is renting a pain (time-wise, emotionally, money sink)? I don't expect to earn a profit from this venture, I just want to preserve as much capital I can by the eventual sale/ renting out of this home after I leave instead of giving money to a landlord. Thanks for your input!