LMU. POC... I need your help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Ivy

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I was going to fill out the secondary for Lincoln Memorial but I'm not sure anymore. I haven't heard great things about Tennessee in terms of race... Any current students or anyone know how " accepting" they are toward my fellow black students?

Members don't see this ad.

What have you heard "in terms of race"? Because I have literally heard nothing. Probably a + because of diversity.

But really?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using SDN mobile

I've just heard that some parts of TN are not friendly toward black people in general. I have a friend who lives in Memphis and says that he is often told to "get out" of a restaurant or " watch his back" by other civilians. I know people experience things to that nature due to race but I didn't know how bad it gets.

EDIT: of the 243 MS1, only 6 are black.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've just heard that some parts of TN are not friendly toward black people in general. I have a friend who lives in Memphis and says that he is often told to "get out" of a restaurant or " watch his back" by other civilians. I know people experience things to that nature due to race but I didn't know how bad it gets.

EDIT: of the 243 MS1, only 6 are black.
Harrogate is pretty far from Memphis.