loans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GiggidyGiggidy

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do AA employers ever offer to pay back a portion of loans from school? I know this is the case sometimes for students in medical school. Does anyone know if this ever happens for AAs as part of the job offer? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I would be interested in this as well. I have 80k worth of undergrad loans and am probably looking at 180k total after an AA program. Loan repayment would be sweet.

I would be interested in this as well. I have 80k worth of undergrad loans and am probably looking at 180k total after an AA program. Loan repayment would be sweet.

You could always bring that to thetable during negotiations, but I bet it's not as common as one would like. It's the same as asking for a raise by the amount you are hoping to be reimbursed for (unless there is a tax advantage of some type for the employer. But if you are gunning for a job in a place that's hard to fill, you might be able to get concessions that wouldn't be on the table otherwise. If AAs make as much as CRNAs, then you'll be making enough to make some serious headway on your loans.