Loma Linda Biomedical Sciences Certificate program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SHDS

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I am a college graduate (bio major) looking to attend a post bacc program before applying to dental schools (low undergrad gpa).

The Loma Linda University: Biomedical Sciences Certificate program caught my interest as I have only heard positives about the school from my friends that currently attend dental school there.

It also looks like the post bacc program at Loma Linda that can be finished in 10 months. I don't quite meet the 3.0 gpa requirment....but I figure it would be worth the shot to find out. I just sent them an email about not meeting the gpa requirment.

Also, I wasnt able to find any information about the program guaranteeing me a admission into loma linda dental....but I figured it would def be a big help?

The program is called Loma Linda University: Biomedical Sciences Certificate. Has anyone heard anything positive or negative regarding the program (difficulty, success stories, etc)?

As always....REALLY appericate the help

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I want to also apply to this program> i do know you can be accepted with under a 3.0, but u r accepted under probation. I have around a 2.9, but my graduate gpa is 3.25. I hope I get in, I am going to visit there and speak to them. Id love to chat with ya emila me at [email protected]