Loma Linda class 2010 match list?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

darksideone

A work in progress
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a copy of the 2010 match list from Loma Linda?

Members don't see this ad.

Mods, this was meant for the class of 2010 residency match list. Is the pre-med area the best section for this?

I know there have to be some LLU students out there. Anything?

I don't think anyone would openly admit that they are attending Loma Linda:scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't think anyone would openly admit that they are attending Loma Linda:scared:

Loma Linda certainly isn't highly regarded by those wary of religion in science.

Gould would cite non-overlapping magistaria.

In actuality I am told this isn't a problem.
-------------

I remember this one time I unintentionally insulted a doctor who was telling me about how great loma linda was and I mentioned how I had a friend or two attending. He then asked me if I was applying and (being the brutally honest person that says whatever is on my mind) I told him point blank.. NO. Lol I didn't even realize what I had done until later ahhhah:laugh:

Oh, I see you've noticed an opportunity to demonstrate and defend you're socially backwards beliefs on the pre-med forum :rolleyes:.

Please, you know perfectly well why Elpenor posted that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I see you've noticed an opportunity to demonstrate and defend you're socially backwards beliefs on the pre-med forum :rolleyes:.

Please, you know perfectly well why Elpenor posted that.

Oh?! What "socially backward beliefs" would those be, pray tell?

I have no specific knowledge about Elpenor's comment outside of any insight he might give me himself. I do not read minds. Perhaps he told you something you'd like to share with the group?

Another interesting question: really what business is it of yours? You felt the need to do . . . what here . . . exactly?

Oh great another one of these...

Look, parading around your own beliefs (or lack thereof) isn't much different from those "socially backwards beliefs". Before you start lecturing me from ch. 23 of Campbell's Bio, you should know that I'm not christian nor what anyone would call religious.

If you don't like LLU, don't apply. More for me.

Does anyone have a copy of the 2010 match list from Loma Linda?

What exactly are you looking for from the match list? Most match lists are pretty useless except to those who were actually in the class so they can see where their classmates are going.

A given match list is far more representative of a given class' choices than the "ability of a school to match well."

Oh?! What "socially backward beliefs" would those be, pray tell?

I have no specific knowledge about Elpenor's comment outside of any insight he might give me himself. I do not read minds. Perhaps he told you something you'd like to share with the group?

Another interesting question: really what business is it of yours? You felt the need to do . . . what here . . . exactly?

Oh great another one of these...

Look, parading around your own beliefs (or lack thereof) isn't much different from those "socially backwards beliefs". Before you start lecturing me from ch. 23 of Campbell's Bio, you should know that I'm not christian nor what anyone would call religious.

If you don't like LLU, don't apply. More for me.

Jdh, I apologize. I shouldn't have thrown out an accusation like that without explanation, and on a thread whose purpose isn't political to begin with. That wasn't deserved nor appropriate.

BTW bigbad, I would be honored to attend LLU despite my being nonreligious as well. In fact, it may end up being one of my top choices. I think it would be a great experience to attend a school with a mission such as theirs.