Loma Linda 'Under Review'

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iambatman

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
(I hope this thread hasn't been done yet)

When I went to AADSAS, I noticed that where it says 'dental school designations', that Loma Linda said that my 'Status' was 'Under Review', as of August 31st. I just found this out today. I feel kind of excited.

Does anybody else who applied to Loma Linda noticed this? It's the 3rd today, so have you recieved anything yet? Or is it too early? Doesn't Loma Linda send an application fee?

My first application is 'Under Review' - Yay!

Members don't see this ad.

my status for Loma Linda went "under review" on August 22nd. I just got their secondary in the mail a few days ago, dated August 26, so keep an eye on your mail!

Members don't see this ad :)
Same here, mine also says under review for Loma Linda but I haven't received anything yet.

ItsGavinC said:
Congrats!

Thanks Gavin - I don't think you remember, but you actually edited my Personal Statement!

80B said:
my status for Loma Linda went "under review" on August 22nd. I just got their secondary in the mail a few days ago, dated August 26, so keep an eye on your mail!

thanks, if you don't mind me asking, what is your gpa and dat scores?

do loma linda give secondaries to EVERY applicant (i didn't think they did), i thought they only give them to those that they want to interview......

3.5 and 3.35 science, and im taking DAT later this week. the secondary said that I had been selected from their first round of screening, so it must not be terribly hard to pass the first round.

Get used to seeing the phrase, "Under Review." Some schools use AADSAS and update it regularly, others use it sporadically, others not at all.

Some schools I applied to had me listed as "Under Review," long after I was accepted or rejected.

Nevertheless, congratulations on moving forward in the process.