Loma Linda University IDP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did anyone get a call?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
LLU admin is liar, sent email that 85 are invited for test, in real all 200 were invited who applied. why would they lie to all? to make more money.

Are you really that negative or stupid person?
First the email said "85 people for the day", there could be easily another day for another batch. They did apologized for their mistake. Would you not gone if they mentioned 185 instead of 85?
Secondly, how can they make money of our $250/student? Probably cost them more than $50k to setup everything and follow-on steps. If they charge $1000 for the test than I would consider they are making money.

BTW, I got the call and no follow-on interview.

Are you really that negative or stupid person?
First the email said "85 people for the day", there could be easily another day for another batch. They did apologized for their mistake. Would you not gone if they mentioned 185 instead of 85?
Secondly, how can they make money of our $250/student? Probably cost them more than $50k to setup everything and follow-on steps. If they charge $1000 for the test than I would consider they are making money.

BTW, I got the call and no follow-on interview.

Congrats.Just wanted to know that is there gonna be no secondary interview for selected candidates?

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry If i understood it the other way. I am confused. I thought they gonna call only selected candidates in upcoming days(yesterday and today) and they will inform others who didn't made in secondary interview list in next week.

People are receiving calls today too. So keep your cellphones closer. All the best!!

Sorry If i understood it the other way. I am confused. I thought they gonna call only selected candidates in upcoming days(yesterday and today) and they will inform others who didn't made in secondary interview list in next week.

They're supposed to call everyone regardless of the result by today noon. If you do not hear from them by noon you should call them yourself.

Guys call them ..I did today morng ..they said no ..do not knw what s their criteria

Just now received a mail from LLU to update the application. It dosent say acceptance or rejection or anything. Did someone get any similar mail like this?

I also got a similar e-mail. Does anyone has any idea why such e mail was sent.i wasn't
called for 2 nd interview.

Yes I went for second IV. I contacted the school---left a voice mail. Still to hear from them.

I heared someone saying November . Wats the truth guys
October or November
Did someone call there?

Radicalghost you got acepted at michigan, right?

Nbde I & II pass
Toefl 105
Gpa 3.64
1.5 years exp in home country
Observership and dental assistant exp in US.

Loma linda rejected students, sent emails to discuss their files and when you call they tell you"we don't have details" LOOOOOL then don't offer it from the first place !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know if any one from the waiting list got accepted at LLU. when is the dead line to pay the deposit. When do we expect to hear from them.

Did anybody heard about the waiting list, did they call people or not yet.

Do
Yes they have started wait list people
Do you know how many people are on alternate list and any data from previous years about how many seats are filled from alternate list

I just got accepted !!!!
Looking for a female roommate to share an apt at Loma Linda starting march 2014 .. Anyone interested plz pm me

Anyone from India looking to share accommodation at university

Did any body already created the facebook group for the class of 2016??

Hey guys
Did anyone receive 3rd Iv invitation from LLU?