Loma Linda

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hi guys
anything yet ??

Members don't see this ad.

I got interviewed on the 26th and nobody told me anything yet, that's why trying to find out if anyone knows any.

Members don't see this ad :)
Any idea how many people were being interviewed on 26th 27th 28th Aug. Now they r interviewing just 2 applicants every day. There are 2 interviews scheduled today too.

I got interviewed on the 26th and nobody told me anything yet, that's why trying to find out if anyone knows any.

Hey, who gave you the interview?
What did they asked?
Was it stressful?

Leokdds
When is ur interview?
Do they have more batches scheduled?

I think i was the last one who got interviewed. And there was one male dr who got interviewed before me. Mine was Sept 18 4pm. Anyone later than me??
How were ur interviews? Everything was all abt personal questions. How bout yours? Did we all get a tour in the school? Some, they gave toothbrush kits.

Reactions: 1 user
Interviews are still going on. As far as I know there is 1 scheduled today. Don't know after that. People are not reporting anything. So difficult to understand what's going on.

Interviews are still going on. As far as I know there is 1 scheduled today. Don't know after that. People are not reporting anything. So difficult to understand what's going on.

Do you know how many people were invited to the IV?
How is it going on?

For test around 140 to 145.
For interview 70 to 75

My interview was ok. Yes they gave toothbrush kit to folks who interviewed on the same day as mine.

Who was included in the commission?
Faculty or other staff, psychologist may be?

Members don't see this ad :)
the interview was not stressful at all. I would consider it as nice conversation to get to know me I guess. if you get the interview u should know that the hardest part is over which is the test not the interview. just relax and be yourself. good luck

Did anyone called LLU about the results? Any idea when they will declare it?

this why am asking everyone ram, but it seems no one really know the answer :(

hey, they told me end of September.. i had 27th. and that day i was offered at 8am , 9am, 1pm or 2pm ..so 8 people per day.. i don't know..but it is end of sept and still noooothing :((( no call no email...

I think if we call loma linda inn, we might know if there are still people going there/staying there for interview. If there's still interview goin on, then we have to wait for another 2-3wks?!
So, did everyone here got the school tour? But not all got the toothbrush kit, right?

Guys who were accepted, what are your stats? What are your countries if not us citizens?

I understand you, guys sooo much)))
Could someone of those who was invited for the interview share their stats please)

are guys sure its this week??

No. Someone called n were told it will be declared in early November.

I hope it's all worth the wait anyway!!!!

Good luck peeps!!

(Tho when i checked previous years, acceptance came out like 2-3wks after the last interview)

They were interviewing till 9/24 for sure. Someone reported on Facebook that when they called to schedule interview in Aug, he/she was given option to attend interview in Aug/Sep/Oct. So they might be still interviewing. Nobody knows whether they have completed all the interviews or not.

Oh i just heard, somebody had an interview yesterday.

So not done yet!

Omg. Do u know how many more interviews are still remaining?

They were interviewing till 9/24 for sure. Someone reported on Facebook that when they called to schedule interview in Aug, he/she was given option to attend interview in Aug/Sep/Oct. So they might be still interviewing. Nobody knows whether they have completed all the interviews or not.
Facebook?? Llu has a facebook page for this interview batch???

A friend of mine who was interviewed in the beginning of September made a call today.
This is true that LLU will not announce the results of acceptance until November!!!
Everybody can have fun)

are you guys get all this spammed emails from LLU? my hearth stops on each..

Any news yet?! Im having tachycardia everytime i think abt LLU and everytime i open my inbox! I hope the waiting ends soon, with banana dance. Gudnyt everyone!!!

I got a positive email! Yuhoo!!!!!! Thanks be to God!

Reactions: 1 user
hey guys, can u plz tell us wat is the last date for people to pay deposit so tat all we waitlisted people can wait till then

We're given like 30days to pay for the deposit!
Im just waiting for the 2nd mail to give us advise how to pay.

Any one else in this thread who got the acceptance letter?

Has anyone received rejection email from LLU? Or have they waitlisted everyone who was not accepted.

Guys any of you on alternate list received an email from Registrar stating about updating application?

has anyone been accepted off the waitlist yet?