Long Island University Fall 2012 Admission

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got mail nothing from them. Maybe they sent it late yesterday so it was sent early today. Should get it tom or thurs

btw where are you from?

Members don't see this ad.

This waiting is literally killing me.

I even had dream of got letter from them during sleep.

Members don't see this ad :)
one of my friend who goes to LIU told me that they send out letters on 28th April every year. and they did the same this year. so hopefully we'll get it by tomorrow.....!!!

I was unable to find the total cost on yearly basis for Pharmacy students. Anyone else know??
I want to see what is the comparison with Touro and other schools in NY

My god. I was.just suprised cuz I got email from LIU.

But this one is AD which says about their sumner sch:mad:

Hey Guys!
So I just got an email from LIU!
I got accepted!
Hope everyone else heard soon!

This is pissing me off. Tomorrow it better be here or i'm protesting.

Members don't see this ad :)
congrates.....r u a transfer student??? cause i heard only transfer students gets acceptance emails and liu students get acceptance letters....

Thank you.

Yes i am a transfer student.

Got accepted.........!!!!!!!!!!!! Ohhhh ****tttttt i m sooooo excited................omfg ...i like jumping around ....cant believe thiss.s.......I GOT AN EMAILLLLLL

Thanks pharmacyguyrx and arcado! I know, it was a terribly long wait! maybe that's why they emailed us!

can anyone that got accepted and is a transfer student post their GPAs? thanks Alot!

I got in as a transfer, gpa 3.6 (including all academic institutions attended) and pcat 94.

Hi Guys,

Those who are accpeted - Congrats!!!:thumbup:

I wanted to know why did you guys choose LIU over Touro since both are in NYC?

Thanks

I got wait listed and I am a transfer student! I am so sad and disappointed. I'll cry myself to sleep tonight. :(

Is anyone else having trouble registering for registration?

system is back up now..you can register...but the registration session on 30th may is closed, so you'll have to register for either 5th june or 28th june

Ah? I don't get it.
Do we have to registrate sth?

I am just waiting for official aceptance mail.

Did you get mail?

Ah? I don't get it.
Do we have to registrate sth?

I am just waiting for official aceptance mail.

Did you get mail?

no i didnt get my official letter in mail yet...

Last edited:
no i didnt get my official letter in mail yet...but since we got an email of our acceptance, we can register, you just need your pharmcas id..i guess we'll get the letter by this week.

Oh... I didn't know that..

Can I know where I register? Is it internet site?

I think we can't log on our pharm cas site anymore

I am not able to regester either. i think we don't have to regester..lets wait till we get our letter in mail

Last edited:
it's the same website that we used to sign up for our interview. you have to go to www.liu-interview.net, scroll down and click on login as an applicant then from the top menu select weekdays and non-evening then click on search, then click for next month because may 30th slots are closed, you will see different time slots for june 3rd and 28th, click on the time and then enter ur pharmcas id and other info. thats all.. you will get an confirmation email after your done registering.

May I know why we need to register interview session again?

Do we need to take interview again?

Why we need to do register?:confused:

I just tried to register my interview session again but the site said I can't registet because I already register one session.

What is it?????:confused::confused:

LOL its not for interview...we have to sign up for our class registration for fall ...so once we sign up on specific date and time, we have to go to campus to register for Fall classes..and call them up 2morrow and ask them why you can register.

It says 'processing error, you already registered a session. You can only register one session'

What happen????:(:(