Long Island University Fall 2012 Admission

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It says 'processing error, you already registered a session. You can only register one session'

What happen????:(:(

i would suggest you to call em up 2morrow.

Members don't see this ad.

did any transfer students receive official letter in mail yet? i m still waiting....

Members don't see this ad :)
did any transfer students receive official letter in mail yet? i m still waiting....

No. Not yet.

I was calling yesterday, he say because I am an international student, I need to prepare F1visa, bank accout, pass port and should pay deposit before I am available for registetr:(

Hey guys,
Did everyone who is a transfer student or LIU student received their acceptance by email??
And did anyone receive an actual letter?

Thanks.

Hey!
I haven't received mine as yet either!
Still waiting..

i think everyone who are transfer students are waiting for it...

I just got my official acceptance mail!!!!!:soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:

I'm a transfer student. I got my e-mail on May 2 and my packet in the mail today.:love:

You guys would be crazy to go to LIU the only regret I had in my entire life was going their for pharmacy school... If you can't get into pharmacy school and LIU is your only option then go to medical dental or PA school and run the other way.. Don't say I didn warn you because 4 years from now you will all say that I did