long plan to get degrees

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunshinesunny

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi i am taimur abbas from pakistan and i have done BBA (cgpa3.6) and MBA HR (cgpa 2.97) I am interested in many fields and want to get many degrees. MY plan is as follows

1- business administration

cover areas like human resource management, marketing, international business, accounting finance, do ICAEW, CPA and pass actuarial exams and do a CFA

2- all engineering

electrical and electronics engineering
computer engineering
telecom engineering
mechanical engineering
systems engineering
industrial engineering
civil and structural engineering
chemical engineering
instrumentation engineering
aerospace and aeronautical engineering

3 IT computing computer science information systems software engineering management information systems
e-commerce

4- medicine MD neuroscience, psychology and pharmacy

5- sciences like math physics, chemistry and biology

6- technologies like nanotechnology biotechnology and information technology

I currently do not have a job and do not have money to attend college. I plan to learn programming to get a job and pay for my educational fee while i study. kindly advice about any other ways i can achieve my objectives and please tell about the educational institutions i can attend for my degrees.

i want to improve things even humans by designing assisting and supportive hard ware ans software and by use od such technologies as nanotechnology.

Members don't see this ad.

LOL

You should think this through properly because it's a clear waste of time and money.

You'll probably need 3+ lifetimes to get all those degrees. And by the time you're studying for your 20th degree, you won't remember a thing from the first 18.