Looking for 2015 Application Buddies in Bay Area, CA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted439911

Anyone around the SF, CA area applying to med school this year (2015-2016 cycle). I'm looking for application buddies to help each other out. If anyone's interested please pm me.

A little about myself:
Went to school in UCSC. Did most of my pre-med pre-reqs in Foothill College. Currently living in SF. Learned to play the guitar (currently at a beginner-low intermediate level) while studying the MCAT. Doing a bit of music theory studying just for fun. Also learned C++, R, a bit of Python post-MCAT.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
Sounds like a StudentDoctorOKCupidCraigslist murderfest.

Reactions: 1 users
Insert come back movie theme/horror story here: later _____________________

Members don't see this ad :)
4e83bad0-c1c9-11e3-b812-f709edc55f29_2048_SayAnything.jpg

Sounds like a StudentDoctorOKCupidCraigslist murderfest.
Methinks you read it this way...
I'm looking for application buddies to...eat, chill, jam, etc. If anyone's interested please pm me.
Which, I mean...Buddy jam doesn't sound as good as Berry jam to me, but whatevs :shrug:

Reactions: 1 user
Well (missing comma) I'm glad Med Schools don't require the GMAT. I'll modify my original post.

Well (missing comma) I'm glad Med Schools don't require the GMAT. I'll modify my original post.
I was kidding...it was fine as written, I was just giving caffeinemia a hard time!