Looking for a NOVA tour...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AppleADayKeepsDoctorsAway

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all. I am a pre-optometry student trying to get a tour of NOVA's campus, as I will be flying down to Florida in March. After a call to the school, I learned that they do not offer tours to prospective graduate students. Please Help! Is there any current NOVA optometry student that could give me a tour and possibly answer some questions I have about the college?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I'm a first year student at NOVA. I would be glad to help you in any way that I can. I thought they did do tours but I guess not. They definitely do a tour when you interview.

Hi mkbarnes! Thank-you so much for the offer. I actually just came back from Fort Lauderdale. I ended up getting an undergraduate tour because the optometry school doesn't offer tours, except at the interview. I didn't really get to speak with many current students when I visited though. Are you enjoying your time at NOVA, including the area and the program?