Looking for a suggestion! DAT June 9th

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Anselmian

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So my test is in a couple of weeks (June 9th) and I'm feeling okay with where I'm at as of right now, but I wanted a second opinion.

I have already read through Cliffs AP bio, watched Chads videos (going to re-watch a few), gone through the destroyer once and made flashcards, taken the CDP tests (21 avg) and used CDM to practice my math.

I took my first Bootcamp practice science tests today and scored a 19 on bio, 18 on gen chem, and 16 on organic (granted I haven't reviewed organic since May 3rd.. Woops, silly mistakes.)

What I had originally planned to do was essentially take constant practice tests between now and my exam through Qvault and Bootcamp, reviewing the concepts that I missed. Now I'm feeling like it would be better for me to only take the Bootcamp tests, and do intense review in between taking them, using the bootcamp questions, destroyer and Chads videos.

Does anyone have suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

You can take tests all you want, but they alone will not get you the score you want. In my opinion it is better to get books where you can leqrn the material. For example, cliffs, Destroyer, Kaplan and CrackDAT. They have tests as well so you can practice.

You have about 3 weeks. I would recommend going through the destroyer 1 more time. Going through the Bootcamp sciences 2x and going through the Qvault bio 2x. If you have the entire QVault you can go through the whole thing twice but I only had the bio. In between review the content of course and any weak areas. Make a tight schedule involving the above and you should be fine, I did the above in essentially the 1 - 1.5 weeks leading up to my exam so with 3 weeks you should have time to fit in some more stuff depending on the schedule you come up with.