Looking for an MCAT study partner in Delaware or surrounding area

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EMT2EM

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a non-traditional student MCAT study partner in the Delaware area. I have just about every MCAT study resource imaginable and willing to share. I prefer to study within someone that has been out of school for at least a year but any non-traditional student will do. I don't care if you are 50 years old or 16. Lets help one another rock the MCAT!

Here are the resources I have to share:
EK
Princeton Review
Kaplan
TBR
miscellaneous online MCAT resources

I'm open to meeting anywhere (University of Delaware, Starbucks, etc.)

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone? I'm also open to forming a small group as well. Having a study buddy or MCAT study group can help us remain accountable to our study goals.

I'm looking to take the January MCAT exam and would like to form a study group. It would be great to get a couple of non-traditional students in the group! We can meet in person or do skype. Whichever works best for everyone.

Don't take the lack of response personally. Not a lot of people from the Eastern Shore apply to med school. Try joining an online Skype/google video chat group for studying. Getting out of the local area would help you. Try reposting as an online study group instead of a local group.

Best of luck. I applied as a non-traditional student studying on the eastern shore 2 years ago and got in. It can be done!