Looking for group for Beat The Boards

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sarahjay

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for people/group that is interested in signing up for beat the boards with me so we can get the tiered discount.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm looking for people/group that is interested in signing up for beat the boards with me so we can get the tiered discount.
Good call. I went in with a group and they negotiated 50% off.

smart! I bought mine on my own.. should have tried here first.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all
I just talked to beat the boards and they're offering pretty nice group discounts. Just wondering if anyone at all was thinking of purchasing the online package or going to the live training course?? The group discount applies for a review course in any field at all (not just psych or child psych). The more people go in on a group the better the discount. 2-4 people 10% off, 5-9 people 20% off, 10-25 people 30% off, over 25 people is 50% off!! Please send me a message back if you're interested. Even if just one other person that will save a bit! Thanks!

That's great news! That means we'll both qualify for at least 10% off. There was another person looking for a beat the boards group on another thread. I've reached out to her as well. She posted last week, but hasn't responded back yet. Hopefully we can come up with a core group of interested people soon and purchase the online or live course at the discounted rate. Lemme know if you locate any other interested people- even from other fields.

thanks!

Granted... every drop counts these days. Anyway, trying to find some others. Really hoping for a large group for at least 30% off

I'm a little late to the post, but are people still looking to go in together? I might be interested.

groupinsiders.com does this for you. I got kaplan for USMLE 2 for $80 and DIT for $40 or so and kaplan cs for $40 or so.

I found a couple other residents to go in with me.

Last edited: