Looking for Medical Assistants for Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Milana Grade

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, forum members.

My name is Milana Grade and I'm working in a team of Medical Assistant Salary Data dot org (http://www.medicalassistantsalarydata.org/).

We are planning to make our website the BEST ultimate resource on medical assisting. We added information on salaries but really want to expand.

So we are actively looking for real experienced medical assistants to interview.

Interviews will be in text format through email. We are going to focus efforts on 2 topics:
1) Salary (what is a starting salary, how much you earn today and etc.)
2) Job and career (description of job, skills required etc.)

The whole idea is to provide people who are thinking about medical assistant career with advices, information and tips from REAL medical assistants.

So, if you are an active working medical assistant and want to contribute and share your experience with the world, please, be so kind and contact us sending a private message on this forum!

Or you can just reply in the thread.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Milana Grade

Members don't see this ad.

I have visited your site. There are are few things you should have to add on your site.
  • Medical assistant schools Information
  • Comparison of the Salaries with different occupations
  • Few of the good associated or referral links .
  • Exams Information
I can also help you for the the interview questions and further information on the topic.

Last edited: