looking for opinions, curious as to your thoughts.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mentalpatient

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a short story, about a few little incidents. I'm only giving the short story. I had "im assuming nurses" in three different county, at three hospitals tell me that they where going to install a brain implant in me, it was already implanted, will be implanted later. so that they could listend to my thoughts. Made me sign all kinds of papers, verbally agree to all kinds of stuff. this was all non medical related. They essentially threatened to kill me if i did'ent agree. most of this happend threw visits going back to 2008.

A little over a year ago I started hearing voices. a month or so before they told me I was going to start hearing them. I was renting and apartment. There was lots of unusual noise pollution .

if anyone heard of anything sounding similar to this please post.

also a ny state judge said i had to stay admitted to a hospital because i was a harm to others. I spilled a glass of water on the floor and someone could have slipped and fallen on it.

I smeared fecal matter on the walls in a rest room and they let me out of the hospital approx 2 months later. bizarre right?

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.