Looking for research opportunity in Houston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nurse7

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am graduating in December 2014 with a bachelor's degree. I live in Houston and was worrying if anyone know where I can get research experience. I have no research experience. I am willing to do it for free because I want the experience. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I am graduating in December 2014 with a bachelor's degree. I live in Houston and was worrying if anyone know where I can get research experience. I have no research experience. I am willing to do it for free because I want the experience. Thanks.
You just posted a similar thread asking about opportunities. Have you done any Google searches on the topic? What are your qualifications? SDN is not here to provide handouts.

Texas Medical Center, Baylor College of Medicine, UT Houston Med School, Rice University, Univ of Houston.

Just email some people.

Members don't see this ad :)
You just posted a similar thread asking about opportunities. Have you done any Google searches on the topic? What are your qualifications? SDN is not here to provide handouts.
I have do some google search but the research opportunity I found require me to be enrolled in school this Spring but I am graduating this December.

Texas Medical Center, Baylor College of Medicine, UT Houston Med School, Rice University, Univ of Houston.

Just email some people.
Do you mean I email these school directly and ask if they have any research I can participate in?

No you email the professors or PIs who work there.

Reactions: 1 users
search the forum for research experience - there have been some good threads over the summer with lots of advice about how to find a lab position.

Reactions: 1 user