Looking for study partner in San Francisco

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Estudiante Premed

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am a pre-med student looking for a partner or a group of cool, chill, and motivating people to study for the MCAT.

My MCAT is scheduled for September 2014 and would like to have someone to study with and support each other.

Please let me know if your interested. :)

Members don't see this ad.

I live in the South Bay. Sometimes I come up to San Francisco. Also I'm planning to move there later this year. If you alright meeting infrequently, perhaps we can sort something out. I'll pm you my email if you are interested.

I live in the South Bay. Sometimes I come up to San Francisco. Also I'm planning to move there later this year. If you alright meeting infrequently, perhaps we can sort something out. I'll pm you my email if you are interested.

Yeah we can definitely work something out! Private message me your email so we can get in contact for the next time you come to San Francisco.

I'm in the east bay and looking for study partners in the area. I'm studying for the GRE Biology Subject Test and MCAT :)