Looking for suggestions on extra physics problems, please

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DocMcMommy

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm *hoping* to take the MCAT in January. My weakest subject by far is Physics and I was wondering if I could get any suggestions on where to find more Physics questions for practice. I'm using the Kaplan set to study right now, but the questions at the end of the chapters are not enough for me. I was thinking of buying just a workbook of problems off of Amazon or something? I know it wouldn't be directly MCAT related, but it might help getting the process down a bit, maybe...?

Members don't see this ad.

If you haven't purchased them already, the physics question packs from AAMC would be useful. Plus, getting material directly from the source will be the most representative of what you'll encounter on test day

If you want mainly discrete practice you could purchase Next Step's QBook from Amazon. And I believe Nova physics has a book that includes passage based and discretes. Just make sure you're comfortable with both types of questions

TPR Hyperlearning 2009 and EK 1001 Physics. TPR has free standing questions and passages while EK 1001 is more for content gaps you may have. You should get them for fairly cheap as there are older editions too but physics hasn't changed much. Just skip the topics not covered anymore.

Members don't see this ad :)