looking for TOEFL iBT study partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

flpharm07

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!!!!
I'm a foreign graduate pharmacist from Armenia , just starting to prepare for TOEFL iBT , and already got scared of the responses about TOEFL iBT scoring, students complaints about the test.
Anyway I'm looking for a study partner for the test preparation, if ther's someone in my situation, pls send me a message, and we'll start changing iformation, about TOEFLiBT, FPGEE, NAPLEX, etc.
Hope get respond soon!!!!

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE:love:

Members don't see this ad.

And you are already in USA? Im in Colombia, but my girlfriend and me, both Pharmacist, we want to get licenced in USA, we are starting to study english again for perform the TOEFL exam, let us know if you want to practice via Internet, ok.

Yes actually I live in US, have you already started preparation? 'cause I'm on the way to take test within a month and a half.
Which book do you use? let me kow

Yes actually I live in US, have you already started preparation? 'cause I'm on the way to take test within a month and a half.
Which book do you use? let me kow

Most people have problem with the Speaking section. So when preping for the test, make sure you practice that fluently (with time frames). Princeton study guides are quite good IMO

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey friends!!!!!!!!
Does anyone know some tips for preparing to speaking section!!!!????
PLS post it!!!!
I will be very grateful!!!!
I study by Kaplan's book, also I practice a lot with my native speaker friends, but I still have hard time with finding proper words and answering quickly to the topic. I always get confused with that 45 or 60 seconds time frame, this is just insane. ETS should test native speakers and see that they definitely will get no more than 22 or 23 on speaking, you can know perfect english and just cannot express your feelings in 1 minute!!!!! ETS did it on purpose, to cut out most of foreign graduates, it's just the first filter you pass!!!!!! Anyway!!! I;m going to make it!!!!
I need your support guys!!!!:oops:

Hey friends!!!!!!!!
Does anyone know some tips for preparing to speaking section!!!!????
PLS post it!!!!
I will be very grateful!!!!
I study by Kaplan's book, also I practice a lot with my native speaker friends, but I still have hard time with finding proper words and answering quickly to the topic. I always get confused with that 45 or 60 seconds time frame, this is just insane. ETS should test native speakers and see that they definitely will get no more than 22 or 23 on speaking, you can know perfect english and just cannot express your feelings in 1 minute!!!!! ETS did it on purpose, to cut out most of foreign graduates, it's just the first filter you pass!!!!!! Anyway!!! I;m going to make it!!!!
I need your support guys!!!!:oops:
I also want to practice the speaking section.let me know if anyone of you want to practice with me.

I need a study partner for toefl speaking...to get a score above 26.

I am from manila. here is my number 09157122476

Hello, my name is dima

I am looking for a toefl ibt -speaking- study partner.
Is anybody interested ?

Hi dima I'm studying for toefl ibt too
do you want to try studying as partner with me
some friends told that would help us let's give it a try

Hello, my name is Abdul. I am looking for a study partner for speaking section of Toefl Ibt. I live in Pennsylvania USA eastern time zone. If you are interested, let me know. We can study together. I have never gotten more than 24 scores in speaking. if anybody else is also interested to study with me in this form he may contact with me.
Thanks

Hi dima I'm studying for toefl ibt too
do you want to try studying as partner with me
some friends told that would help us let's give it a try
Hi,
I am just wondering if you were able to pass the Toelf Ibt, if yes, what resources would you recommend. I know it is an old post but I have a friend who needs help in this matter.
You can personal message me at : [email protected]
Thank you!