Looking for volunteers to serve as moderators

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sector9

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

We are currently looking for assistant moderators for the International forums. Qualifications include clean disciplinary history (or minor warning/infractions only) and generally helpful attitude on the forums PLUS willingness to spend time learning SDN policies and procedures. More information can be found here https://help.studentdoctor.net/entries/94730-become-a-moderator

Shoot me a PM if you are interested. Feel free to ask questions here in the thread or via PM.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I've tried to PM you but I keep getting the database error page. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I am interested. I had also been a moderator on offtopic.com for a couple of years during medical school. However, I have less than 50 posts here. Would that preclude me from doing this?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks! I responded to your PM. I think the PM system was having trouble yesterday

I think it is still having issues. The weird thing is, I had probably sent about 20 PMs today, but only when I am trying to message you I am getting this error:
Code:
Database error

The Student Doctor Network Forums database has encountered a problem.

Anyway, (awkwardly) quoting my own reply: "That would be great. Thank you."

I think it is still having issues. The weird thing is, I had probably sent about 20 PMs today, but only when I am trying to message you I am getting this error:
Code:
Database error

The Student Doctor Network Forums database has encountered a problem.

Anyway, (awkwardly) quoting my own reply: "That would be great. Thank you."

Weird. I've been having problems today and yesterday with some forum functions so maybe my account is messed up! I did get your reply back (as well as 8 or 9 PMs last night from when it was messing up ;) )

Weird. I've been having problems today and yesterday with some forum functions so maybe my account is messed up! I did get your reply back (as well as 8 or 9 PMs last night from when it was messing up ;) )
Great, you're halfway into solving the issue then (now that you know there's a problem)! :)