Looking to improve school list. 34 MCAT 3.94 cGPA 3.95 sGPA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

claduva94

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
If you want to narrow your list, I would suggest you take off Georgetown and George Washington just bc they get over 12k apps/yr. Overall, I think your list is good, though.

Thank you! I removed George Washington and quite a few others. Leaving in Georgetown just to see what happens. Does anyone have suggestions on further deletions or additions?
New list:
Albert Einstein
Case Western
Creighton University
Eastern Virginia
Dartmouth
Georgetown University
Thomas Jefferson Univ.
Medical College of Wisconsin
New York Medical College
Northwestern University
The University of Vermont
Tufts University
Tulane University
University of Cincinnati College
University of Pittsburgh
University of Virginia
VCU
Brown

Members don't see this ad :)
Consider removing Brown because they have a heavy bias towards Brown undergrads, unless you went there of course.

goro suggests

Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Creighton University
Dartmouth
Thomas Jefferson Univ.
Medical College of Wisconsin
New York Medical College
Oakland University
Tufts University
Tulane University
University of Colorado
University of Louisville (maybe)
Virginia Commonwealth University
Loyola
Rush
SLU
Drexel
Temple
Wake Forest
U Miami
BU

I would remove Rutgers NJMS since they heavily favor instate. According to the MSAR, they interviewed 2% of the OOS applicants last time around. Not worth the app fee IMO.

Just removed them! I had only looked at the US News data for them for some reason. Big discrepancy between them and MSAR.

I know this might be in the wrong direction, but why not swap out some of your mid-tier schools for a few top ones? With a 3.95 and 34, it's worth a shot for sure ..

Reactions: 1 user