LOR and Transcript questions for upcoming cycle 2015-2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DodobirdFiance

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am applying this upcoming cycle 2015-2016 and I am very confused about the LOR and transcripts.

First of all, is it possible for the evaluator to directly submit his or her letters to aadsas? I don't know if I should get interfolio or something. But I do not want to waste money doing that if they could submit the letter directly.

Also, when should I send in my transcripts? I heard you have to get matching form or something when the application site opens up on June 2nd. And I also heard that I can send in the transcript right now to aadsas.

Thank you in advance for the replies and have an awesome day!

Members don't see this ad.

1. Yes, they can directly submit the letter to AADSAS. You enter their information and it will send them an email with a link to upload it, Interfolio is by no means required.

2. Wait until the cycle opens to get the matching forms, then include those when you send your transcripts.

Hi everyone!

I am applying this upcoming cycle 2015-2016 and I am very confused about the LOR and transcripts.

First of all, is it possible for the evaluator to directly submit his or her letters to aadsas? I don't know if I should get interfolio or something. But I do not want to waste money doing that if they could submit the letter directly.

Also, when should I send in my transcripts? I heard you have to get matching form or something when the application site opens up on June 2nd. And I also heard that I can send in the transcript right now to aadsas.

Thank you in advance for the replies and have an awesome day!