LOR question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nmamtfdds

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've searched through this forum but I'm still super confused about how to fill out the evaluator section on AADSAS....

So I'm using my school's letter service where they collect & store your LORs...

Does that considered as a committee letter?

I first checked yes on that option and put in the email of letter service center but after I saved the page… the name of the professor changes to the director/head of the letter service. I tried to enter the second evaluator's information but it tells me I can only submit 1 committee letter. I thought I was supposed to list out all 4 of the names of the evaluators on that section? (that's what AADSAS told me after I told them I'm using my school's letter service). What do I do?

I then started over and tried to click no on committee letter option on the first evalutor. But when I entered the same letter service center email on the second evaluator, it tells me I can only enter the same email once. I wouldn’t put in the individual emails of my professors/dentist there since they would get an email requesting to upload the LOR onto the site (when they have already submitted to my school’s letter service)…

Also, when will the print matching form option pop up?

Can someone help me out here? Thanks a bunch!!

Members don't see this ad.

You should talk to your school's letter service. They should know best how to handle this since you are likely not the first to have (1) applied to dental school from your school and (2) used their service while applying.

I listed it as a committee letter because they said that AADSAS considered their compilation as a committee and had detailed instructions on how what to do. I imagine your school will have something similar.

You should talk to your school's letter service. They should know best how to handle this since you are likely not the first to have (1) applied to dental school from your school and (2) used their service while applying.

I listed it as a committee letter because they said that AADSAS considered their compilation as a committee and had detailed instructions on how what to do. I imagine your school will have something similar.
Yup, I agree with the above. Definitely check with your school counselor if your LOR service is under a department. They will definitely know how to help you as they probably have with others :) I was confused too b/c I had an LOR service at my school. I had to dig for the specific instructions that they had laid out when filling out the LOR section of the AADSAS. I hope this helps :) Good luck!