Louisville or NOVA....I'm so torn!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anabanana33

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! So I just got accepted to Louisville today and literally only have a few days to make this big decision.
I'd really appreciate some un-biased opinions from people who know concrete info/facts or have close friends at these schools.

I'm torn because they each have certain qualities that I really like:

Louisville -- 6 hour drive from home, very nice renovated school, joint masters program option, staff/faculty/students were very friendly, cheaper

NOVA - 2 hour flight from home, great weather, more metropolitan area/more things to do, heard the faculty and classmates are very nice and the atmosphere is chill/not too competitive

I'm thinking about specializing, so I'm wondering if anyone knows which school provides better opportunities for that. I also have no idea where I'd want to practice after school. I have nothing tying me down anywhere right now so that's not really a factor.

I know its tempting but if you are on the wait lists at these schools please don't post opinions to try and sway me toward the other :) I want to gather as much information as possible to make a good decision, and for some reason I didn't feel like I got that out of my interview days, so I'm trying here!

also, PM me if you prefer!

Members don't see this ad.