Louisville Wait list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Danton

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything from Louisville yet regarding the wait list?

Members don't see this ad.

I know several people that were pulled off the wait list this week. Good luck!

I know several people that were pulled off the wait list this week. Good luck!

I havent heard anything, still playing the waiting game. Good to know the wait list moved.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm right there with yall on the Louisville waitlist. Here's to hoping we all receive good news from them soon.

Hey guys.. just wanted to let you know I will be withdrawing my spot from Louisville. I was accepted to my top choice and will be attending there. Hopefully one of you will hear some good news soon. Good Luck!

Hey guys.. just wanted to let you know I will be withdrawing my spot from Louisville. I was accepted to my top choice and will be attending there. Hopefully one of you will hear some good news soon. Good Luck!

Thanks for letting us know.

what time did you get out of your Louisville interview?

On the waitlist also - interviewed this week.

Any movement?

Does anyone know when Louisville will finish interviewing students? And when we can expect the wait list to move?

thanks. So this means we can hope to expect so major movement on the wait list from this point on, right?

There will definitely be movement in the next two weeks I think. But they've had people taken off the waitlist days before classes started so it can be sporadic. I'm going to give up on them if I don't hear from them in the next week or two, but that's mainly because I'm in state and I can't imagine in state students giving up their spots.

I'm in-state as well. I was accepted into UK and I do know that some in-staters were accepted into both schools, so that may open up some spots. Did you apply to UK?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm in-state as well. I was accepted into UK and I do know that some in-staters were accepted into both schools, so that may open up some spots. Did you apply to UK?

I did but they screwed up my application processing to the point that I almost thought about withdrawing my application altogether.

Interviewed on 1/31 and was wait listed. Hoping for movement soon

Does anyone have any idea if there are any spots left for Louisville? Haven't heard much from them in a while.

I just got an interview invite from them this morning. I guess the waitlist is moving and there are still open spots...

When is your interview? And are you In State or Out of State?

Seems like they are still interviewing and moving everyone to a wait list.

Wonder how many spots are left and if/when waitlist will see movement!

I am an OOS. I dont think i am going to this interview. I already got accepted to my top choice.

I just withdraw my application at UofL. One more interview spot opens for someone who needs it more than me. :)

Last edited:
So is the interview next Monday the 13th just for waitlist spots?

If you guys dont mind can anyone who has been wait listed share their stats. Just want to see where I stand.
Thanks

In-state, DAT/TS/PAT: 20/20/21, GPA: 3.5, SCI GPA: 3.35

What do you mean moving "everyone" to a wait list?

Since early January sounds like people have been interviewing have all been receiving "wait list" status emails. No one has received an outright acceptance or denial. Am I wrong?

I was accepted off the wait list yesterday. I'm in-state.

I was accepted off the wait list yesterday. I'm in-state.

Congratulations, glad to see the list is moving. So they are taking people off the wait list and interviewing potential students at the same time?

Since early January sounds like people have been interviewing have all been receiving "wait list" status emails. No one has received an outright acceptance or denial. Am I wrong?

Also can anyone confirm this. Has anyone that interviewed since early January received an outright acceptance or rejection? If this is not the case its pretty disheartening, that would just mean the wait list is super crowded, and it will only continue to get longer.

I interviewed at Louisville on December 5th. What they told all of us is that on December 1st, they sent out all 120 acceptances and that everyone they were interviewing thereafter would be put on their waitlist. So unless your interview goes completely horrible and you get rejected, anyone who interviews after December 1st is considered "Waitlisted".

Now, i don't know where they rank people on this waitlist. If you interviewed in January, you could have very well been placed at the very top or the very bottom of the waitlist. But from what i gathered, no one is immediately accepted after an interview, but rather are put onto the rolling-admissions waitlist. As soon as someone Louisville sent and acceptance letter to turns around and rejects the acceptance, then they call up the next person on the waitlist.

This is just want I have personally gathered from the whole Louisville process. If someone knows better/different, please correct me.

I was accepted off of the waitlist last Friday, out-of-state. If any BYU students who have been accepted to Louisville AND are taking Spring term classes after Winter semester happen to read this, please PM me. The acceptance letter says that classes need to be complete by June 1st but BYU spring term doesn't end until June 11th. I don't think this should be a problem, but I'm curious to know if anyone has any information on the matter. Thanks!

I just withdrew today.. Good luck all

Still haven't heard anything but holding out hope that OOS wait list will move soon

Still haven't heard anything but holding out hope that OOS wait list will move soon
OOS waitlist would def. move. However, I will expect about 10~15 spots max at this time though. They have longer waitlist because they recently added more seats for OOS. Many people think this is a good thing, but this also means that they also interview and waitlist more people.

Good luck and hope you all get in!

I was told today they are officially done interviewing. I'm hoping for movement soon. Based on last year's SDN thread there wasn't a lot of movement this time last year though.

I'm not really familiar with the blog lingo. Does "bumping up" mean this thread was moved somewhere else or has it just died with time?
jsing - it means you bump a post from the bottom of the forums to the top.