Low GPA? Not accepted this cycle?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Proxybrush15

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I have come to the final realization that I will have to apply for a third cycle as I did not make the cut this year. I came across this book, which I have been promoting to my pre-dent society and some in this forum, because I found it to be inspiring and informational. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00S4HYOTY/ref=mp_s_a_1_fkmr0_1?qid=1422804603&sr=8-1-fkmr0&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&keywords=predental guide i wish i had
It's only 2.99, and downloads to your computer without a kindle. This is an autobiography written when this guy was in dental school about his predent cycles. He describes a cycle that ends in rejection and what he did to overcome the odds. He gives tips about the interview as he served as a student interviewer during dental school and currently is on the admissions committee at his former dental school. Just want to pass this info along to those of you in need of a pick me up. Best of luck to you guys for this current cycle.

Members don't see this ad.

What is sorely needed is a guide/book on "How to Succeed Without Trying."

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Wishing you are the J. Pierrepont Finch of predents doesn't seem like the optimal strategy.

Wishing you are the J. Pierrepont Finch of predents doesn't seem like the optimal strategy.
Agreed. It takes a lot of effort to be successful in any field, this is obvious.I know I will be ridiculed for recommending a book on student doctor to help others out. This is a cheap read, and I found it helpful. What's the harm?