LSHTM Application Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WHOdriscoll91

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
On the education section of the LSHTM application one line asks for "Final / Expected result:" is this in terms of gpa/honors? Or something else I'm completely missing?

Members don't see this ad.

On the education section of the LSHTM application one line asks for "Final / Expected result:" is this in terms of gpa/honors? Or something else I'm completely missing?
Perhaps it refers to letter grade in the class (like A, B, etc)? Much of us haven't seen the application, so I might recommend emailing LSHTM admissions who know the application better than anyone else. Good luck!

I was wondering about that too! Were you able to find an answer?

Members don't see this ad :)
"That is referring to your undergraduate degree. If you yet to finish your degree please put in the grade you are expected to meet, otherwise if you have already graduated please put in your final result.

Kind Regards,
Siobhan"

So I guess it is just your GPA.

"That is referring to your undergraduate degree. If you yet to finish your degree please put in the grade you are expected to meet, otherwise if you have already graduated please put in your final result.

Kind Regards,
Siobhan"

So I guess it is just your GPA.

Thanks! I had the same question.

I have another question. Do we only submit official transcripts until after a conditional acceptance is given? For now do I just upload whatever unofficial transcripts I get from my schools?