LSU - New Orleans - OMFS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Eisenfaust

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Heard a rumor that there is some turmoil right now regarding a couple of the attending surgeons. Anyone have any info on this or the future plans of the program.

Members don't see this ad.

what's up with LSU-NO? Should I retract my application - I don't want to waste the money if the program is gonna suck ballsacks.

Members don't see this ad :)
fact is - all omfs programs are very volatile.. any given program will have only a few full-time faculty.. it only takes a few to leave before the **** hits the fan. or a few to join before people are sweeping the floors before they walk.

fact is - all omfs programs are very volatile.. any given program will have only a few full-time faculty.. it only takes a few to leave before the **** hits the fan. or a few to join before people are sweeping the floors before they walk.

Very true. That's a scary thought, actually.

I get not wanting to spread rumors without confirmation, but leaving this hanging without details is almost worse. Did the **** actually hit the fan at LSU-NO? What's going on?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5 users
Thank you very much for the reply! I was hoping a LSU-NO resident would see this and clear it up. I am very interested in your program and a fan of Dr. Perenack so I was just wondering if he was still on staff. I figured it was a political problem with Drs. Spangoli and Perenack stepping down. Anyways hope to see you this fall.

so like.. how does anyone in New Orleans afford cosmetic surgery?
why does the work go to omfs and not plastics?