LSU-SVM Class of 2020 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was told to definitely get the dog dissection book; Budras Bovine and Equine books (for large animal dissection); Dyce, Sack, and Wenseng; and Bacha for histology
Great!!! Thanks alot. I was pretty much told the same. I'm sooo getting nervous!!! haha!!

Members don't see this ad.

I just got a call and they said that I was accepted into the class of 2021. I haven't interviewed at all. I was expecting an interview notification this week but never thought they'd say I was accepted. Do you think I heard wrong? Have there been other people in other semesters that were accepted WITHOUT an interview??? I want to be over the moon excited but I'm afraid I heard her wrong.

I just got a call and they said that I was accepted into the class of 2021. I haven't interviewed at all. I was expecting an interview notification this week but never thought they'd say I was accepted. Do you think I heard wrong? Have there been other people in other semesters that were accepted WITHOUT an interview??? I want to be over the moon excited but I'm afraid I heard her wrong.

Wow! very cool. what's your residency status? As far as I know, no. I know of an applicant from last year that was called the night of her interview to notify her of an acceptance though. admissions must be trying out some new stuff.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow! very cool. what's your residency status? As far as I know, no. I know of an applicant from last year that was called the night of her interview to notify her of an acceptance though. admissions must be trying out some new stuff.
OOS

I've heard from several of my friends applying this year that status check has the 19th as notification day. they will update the portal accordingly then. I'd just wait to see what it says when they update it

That's awesome! I've never heard of this, but there's been some recent turnover in the admissions department so it's very possible they're doing things a little differently this year. I would just keep a close eye on your portal.

That's awesome! I've never heard of this, but there's been some recent turnover in the admissions department so it's very possible they're doing things a little differently this year. I would just keep a close eye on your portal.
Has anyone else heard anything from LSU? My status hasn't changed in the system, and I haven't heard anything.

IMG_3113.jpg
Same with me
Just saw this on Facebook.

Reactions: 1 user